Call For Papers
3RD ELDORET INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON GENDER FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN AFRICA. EICGSDA-2018
“A Gender Equal Africa”
A recent report on gender gap worldwide in 2016 indicted that more than a decade of data has revealed that there is still too slow progress for realizing the gender equality – That is one-half of humanity within our lifetimes is still not considered. Therefore, this conference is both timely and imperative as utilizing the full potential of all humanity by giving all equal opportunity as this will be key to fast-tracking sustainable development in Africa and Globally..
Prior research as supported by theory and empirical evidence indicates that the lack of progress on gender equality may be at the heart of the failure to advance on sustainability. Other studies have also confirmed that should women were in more productive and decision-making roles, the world could move faster and more assuredly towards sustainability in the economic, social and environmental spheres. Owing to this hard truth, this conference provides an opportunity for scholars, researchers, educationists, women leaders, Managers, Industrialists, NGOs and policy makers to converge and present both empirical and theoretical papers, case studies and share experiences that will enhance a gender equal Africa
To echo the processes of contributions in this significant transition of global gender equality in Africa the oasis international Consulting Plc in collaboration with Africa International Journal of Management Education and Governance is organizing a 3rd Eldoret International Conference ON GENDER FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN AFRICA. The conference will provide opportunities to interact with prominent leaders in the field and greatly expand on your global network of scholars and professionals.EICGSDA 2018 is a leading interdisciplinary medium for social scientists, life scientists, engineers, students, educationists, academics, managers, researchers and practitioners to present their latest research results, ideas, and developments in the TWO Full Days of Technical Sessions, Poster Sessions and Workshops. It will also provide an avenue for networking and intellectual discourse among conference participants to promote discussions and share knowledge, experiences and expertise on developments in learning and teaching as well as best practices in higher education
Gender for Sustainable Development In Africa Conference will provide unlimited resources and opportunities to interact with prominent leaders in the field and greatly expand on your global network of scholars and professionals
Education for a Equal Gender Africa
This 2018 International conference will bring together representatives from a wide range of higher research centres and educational institutions as well as related organizations from around the globe in a dynamic and interactive platform as given below.Through Sub themes
Conference Sub Themes; NB;the themes are not limited
EICGSDA SUB THEME ONE: Gender Equality for Sustainable Development (GESD)
EICGSDA SUB THEME TWO: Gender Diversity in Corporate Governancefor Sustainable Development (GDCGSD)
EICGSDA SUB THEME THREE: Gender & Innovation for Sustainable Development (GISD)
EICGSDA SUB THEME FOUR: Gender and Entrepreneurship for Sustainable Development (GESD)
EICGSDA SUB THEME FIVE: Environmental Sustainability through Gender Equality (ESGE)
EICGSDA SUB THEME SIX: Gender equality and Sustainable Journalism (GESJ)
EICGSDA SUB THEME SEVEN:Gender Equality and Sustainable Business environment (GESBE)
EICGSDA SUB THEME EIGHT:Gender Equality in political for Sustainable Development(GEPSD)
EICGSDA SUB THEME NINE: Gender and Education for Sustainable Development (GESD)
EICGSDA SUB THEME TEN: Cross Cutting Themes on Sustainable Development
|1st December 2017-20th April 2018
||Call for Papers
|10 th December 2017-31st March 2018
|20th December 2017-30th June 2018
||Full Paper Submission
|20th December 2017-30th June 2018
||Early Bird regestration
|30th June 2018- 20th July 2018
||Late Bird regestration
|30th August 2018
|13th September 2018
|13th Sept-14th Sep 2018
Submission Format:Soft copies in MS word. Line Spacing 1.5; all margins 1.5; Alignment: Justified.
Font Type: Times Roman size 10; Double Column except abstract, Tables and Maps;
Reference: APA; provide Author’s full abstract; Corresponding Author with asterisk (*).
The abstract should outline the aims, methodology, results, discussion and conclusions. It should include the title, the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation, mailing address, e-mail address and telephone contacts. Authors should also state the sub-theme and indicate their preference for oral or poster presentation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
PRESENTERS: Individuals, whose papers have been submitted, reviewed and accepted.
NON-PRESENTERS:Individuals can also attend the Conference as participants to follow the proceedings and to critique the papers presented.
- Exhibition and Advertising Stand – Ksh 25,000
- Full Board Accommodation is Ksh. 20,000 (Conference Registration Fee, 3 Star Hotel Accommodation Fee in the University Premises to include Breakfast and Dinner for 2 Days, in addition to Free Journal Publication) Early Bird registration Ksh. 16,000
- Only Conference Registration Fee is Ksh. 12,500 (and Free Journal Publication) Early Bird registration Ksh. 10,000
Payments should be made through cheque, electronic funds transfer or direct cash deposit to
Account Name: Oasis International Consulting Ltd.
Bank: Bank of Africa
A/c No.: 08653680001
Swift Code: AFRIKENXXXX
EAST AFRICAN MASTERS STUDENTS
- Full Board Accommodation is Ksh. 15,000 (Conference Registration Fee, 3 Star Hotel Accommodation Fee in the University Premises to include Breakfast and Dinner for 3 Days, in addition to Free Journal Publication) Early Bird registration Ksh. 13,000
- Only Conference Registration Fee is Ksh. 6,000 (and Free Journal Publication) Early Bird registration Ksh. 4,800
OUTSIDE EAST AFRICA
- Full Board Accommodation is Ksh. 30, 000 (Conference Registration Fee, 3 Star Hotel Accommodation Fee in the University Premises to include Breakfast and Dinner for 2 days, in addition Free Journal Publication)
- Only Conference Registration Fee is Ksh 18, 500 (and Free Journal Publication)
THE BENEFITS OF ATTENDING EICGSDA-2018
- Visa Process Assistance
- World Class Speakers
- Great networking opportunities
- Conference paper publication for inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- The Conference Proceedings will be available online
- Breakfast (For the 2 Days) Those Lodge in the Designated Hotel
- Tea/Coffee Breaks (For the 2 Days)
- Conference Buffet Lunch (For the 2 Days)
- Dinner (For the 2 Days) Those Lodge in the Designated Hotel
- Conference Accessories
- International Standard Accommodation within the conference Vicinity
CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS/FREE JOURNAL PUBLICATION
- All accepted full papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings with an ISBN number, and will be distributed to the participants.
- Participants also will be able to reach and download the Book of Abstracts & Proceedings E-book from www. eldoretconference.com
- EICGSDA 2018 Proceedings will also be included in Google Scholar and sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
- All papers (depending upon their author's wish) will be sent to be reviewed for publishing in one of our peer reviewed journal with an ISSN number. The presented papers will be published in the Journal Free of Charge.
We request you to inspire as many Faculties, Research Scholars and Students from your college who might be interested in contributing and attending the conference to present papers. We also welcome Papers from Industrialist, Policy Makers, Social and Market Research Practitioners and Non-Governmental Organization are also welcome.
PLAN EARLY, and book your CONFERENCE SEAT as we look forward to welcoming you in ELDORET the Heart “Home of Champions” in August 2018 as one of our participants.
We would like to thank all EICPSDA 2017 attendees for making the 2 Eldoret International conference a great success. We hope to attain greater scales in the 3rdELdoret International Conference.
The papers presented from previous conferences have all been published as promised and available online in an international Journal, and indexed in several indexing bodies. Advanced Science Index, NewJour, Open J-Gate, Index Copernicus International, Research Bible, ISI, GOOGLE scholar, Academic Resource Index, Info Base Index and I2OR